Dr. RAMESH RANA
MD, PHYSICIAN NMC No: 9650
Masters of Medicine (MD-Internal Medicine) Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai
M.B.B.S Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) Hebei Medical University, P.R China
More than 2 years of experience as Internist and Endoscopist in Gautam Buddha Community Heart Hospital. Competent in scientific research, medical outpatient, emergency and ward work. Able to skillfully perform upper and lower gastrointestinal diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy.
have solid medical foundation with doctor degree of Internal Medicine from Tongji University. Keep continuous learning of cutting-edge medical knowledge and research.
high sense of responsibility, careful and cautious, strong execution, striving for excellence, good logical thinking, strong ability to analyze and solve problems, excellent communication and coordination ability, a good team player, can work under great pressure.
• Registered Nepal Medical Council (NMC) No.-9650
• Registered NMC Specialty in Internal Medicine
• Nepal Medical Association (NMA No. 7084/L-6545) (Life membership)
• Endocrine society 2018
1. Helicobacter pylori infection: a recent approach to diagnosis and treatment (Review): Ramesh Rana, Sheng Lan Wang, Jing Li, Ying Xin Wang, Qian Wen Rao, Chang Qing Yang. Journal of Biomedicine, 2017; volume 2(1): 45-56.
2. Comparative Study of IFN-Based Versus IFN-Free Regimens and Their Efficacy in Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infections (Book chapter): Ramesh Rana 1, Yizhong Chang1, Jing Li1, ShengLan Wang1, Li Yang1, ChangQing Yang1* (Book chapter) ( Book: Advances in Treatment of Hepatitis C and B, edited by Naglaa Allam), 2017, InTech.
3. A prognostic evaluation and management of alcoholic hepatitis (Review). Rana R, Wang SL, Li J, Xia L, Song MY, Yang CQ. Minerva medica. 2017 Dec;108 (6):554-67.
4. Tumor deposit is an independent prognostic indicator in patients who underwent radical resection for colorectal cancer. Basnet S, Lou QF, Liu N, Rana R, Shah A, Khadka M, Warrier H, Sigdel S, Dhakal S, Devkota A, Mishra R. Journal of Cancer. 2018;9(21):3979.
5. Prolonged Intubation Induced Tracheoesophageal Fistula in Suspected Meningococcal Sepsis with ARDS: A Case Report. Rana R, Sapkota R, Shakya B, Gautam S. Journal of Nepal Medical Association. 2018 Nov 1;56(214):980-2.
6. Giant Brunner’s Gland Adenoma Presenting as Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding in 76 Years Old Male: A Case Report. Rana R, Sapkota R, KC B, Hirachan A, Limbu B. (2019). Journal of Nepal Medical Association, 57(215).
7. Rana R, Wang S, Li J, Basnet S, Zheng L, Yang C. Diagnostic accuracy of non-invasive methods detecting clinically significant portal hypertension in liver cirrhosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Minerva medica. 2019 Oct. 8. Wang SL, Rana R, Song WP, He CZ, Gao HJ, Yang CQ. Clinicopathological characteristics of children with intestinal polyp in Southwest region of China. Gazzetta Medica Italiana- Archivio per le Scienze Mediche (accepted Jan 8th 2018, under publication)
Era Health Centre has an excellent team on standby for emergency response. We closely coordinate with several hospitals for immediate attention to critical cases. We have a standard operating procedure to ensure timely search and rescue operations. We also have an excellent network in all regions where we work to expedite the process.